Political jiu-jitsu uses our opponent’s repression to undermine their sources of power while building our own. Jiu-jitsu is a martial art that uses the attacker’s force against themselves, which means the attacker’s greater size and strength become a disadvantage to them.
Spread the word.
Here are the top 10 ways people give away their power:
- Asking others what they should do.
- Thinking God decides who gets what.
- Worrying about how their dream will come true.
- Thinking they have dues to pay.
- Attaching to unimportant details and outcomes.
- Believing in soul mates.
- Thinking karma or spiritual contracts are absolute.
- Fear of anything, especially falling in love.
- Waiting for everything to be just right before acting.
- Choosing to be unhappy.
Understand the truth and you will soar.
Empower yourself and you will realize you are already living your dreams.
Use this list as a basis for discussion in your activist group, community or circle of friends.