- If we need to obtain information from you, we will always expressly ask that you voluntarily provide it. The data gathered via the data-gathering forms on the website or other channels will be included in the personal data filing system of TRANZACTIVISMCC (hereinafter: THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR). Said entity will process the data on a confidential basis, and solely for the purpose of offering the requested transformational services, with all legal and security guarantees imposed by the Organic Personal Data Protection Act 15/1999, of 13 December 1999, the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December 2007, and the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services Act 34/2002, of 11 July 2002.
- THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR will not transfer, sell or share any data with third parties without your express consent.
- TRANZACTIVISM will therefore cancel or correct data should it prove to be incorrect or incomplete or once they are no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Personal Data Protection Act 15/1999, of 13 December 1999.
- The user may revoke the consent granted and exercise his/her access rights, correction, cancellation and opposition by contacting at the following address for this purpose: TRANZACTIVISM, at email@example.com, duly identifying themselves and indicating clearly the specific right to be exercised.
- THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR will adopt the corresponding security levels as required by the aforementioned Organic Act 15/1999 and all other applicable regulations. However, THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR will not accept any liability for any damage or loss derived from any changes that third parties might make in the computer systems, electronic documents or user files.
- If you opt to leave our website via links to websites that do not pertain to our entity, THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR will accept no liability with regard to the privacy policies of said websites, nor for any cookies that may be stored on the user’s computer as a result.
- Our policy regarding electronic email focuses solely on sending out the email communication you have requested.
- If you would prefer to not receive such messages by email, we will offer you via the same channel the possibility to exercise your right to cancel and reject the receipt of such messages in accordance with the provisions of Title III, Article 22 of Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services Act 34/2002.
It is not possible to send the form if this box is not ticked.
In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Personal Data Protection (LOPD), the user is informed and consents to the incorporation of his data in a file of which TRANZACTIVISM is responsible and that has not been duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and with the purpose of informing on the requested products and services, as well as the sending of commercial communication regarding these. We also inform you of your access rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
- We also inform you that the personal information provided will not be transferred or communicated, even for its conservation, to third parties.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file downloaded onto your computer when you access certain webpages. Cookies allow a webpage, among other aspects, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his computer, and depending on the information they containand the way in which they use your computer, they can be used to recognise users.
- Analysis: these are cookies that, processed by us, allow us to quantify the number of users and so perform statistical analysis and measurement of the usage made of the service by users. This involves an analysis of their browsing of our website in order to improve the user experience.
- Technical: These are those that allow users to browse via the website or application, and to use the different options or services that exist on it. For example, to control traffic and data communication, to identify the session, to access restricted access sections of the website, to recall the elements comprising an order, to present a registration application or participation in an event, to use security elements during browsing and store content for the distribution of videos or sound.
- Customisation: These are those allowing users to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics on their terminal, or a configuration defined by users themselves. For example, the language, browser type to access the service, selected content design, geolocation of the terminal and regional configuration for the point of access to the service.
- First-party: These are those sent to the user’s terminal device from a device or domain managed by the publisher itself via which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Session: This is a type of cookie designed to gather and store data while the user is accessing a website.
- Persistent: This is a type of cookie in which the data remains stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie administrator, which may range from a number of minutes to several years.
- Origin: This cookie stores the origin of the visitor, the path followed to access the website, whether via direct access, from a link on another site, from an email link, by employing certain keywords in a search engine. This cookie is used to calculate the traffic derived from search engines. The cookie is updated on each visit to the website.
- Preference cookies: These cookies allow our websites to recall information that
changes the appearance or behaviour of the site, such as for example your preferred language or the region of your location. For example, by recalling your region, a website can provide you with news about local traffic or weather forecasts. These cookies also allow you to change the text size, font and other aspects of the webpages that you can customise.
- Note: “First-party” cookies are used only by the owner of this website, while “third-party” cookies are used by the provider of the service detailed in the above table.
- How can I deactivate or delete these cookies?
- You can enable, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on it:
- Other browsers
Consult the documentation for the browser you have installed.
Google Analytics browser disabling plug-in
If you wish to reject the Google Analytics cookies in all browsers, to prevent your information from being sent to Google Analytics, you can download an add-in performing this function via this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- These conditions will be subject to the Spanish legislation in force.
- The language used will be Spanish and English.
OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the following website: http://www.tranzactivism.org/ (hereinafter: THE WEBSITE), the owner of which is Elza Vero (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR).
Any person browsing the website of THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR vested with the status of user thereof, entailing full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, it being declared that said conditions may be modified without prior notification by THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR, in which case publication and notice will be given at the earliest possible opportunity.
The User is obliged to therefore make proper use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, standards of commerce and this present Legal Notice. The User will be liable before THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR or any other third parties for any damages or losses that may be caused as a consequence of a possible breach of said obligation.
Any usage other than that authorised is expressly forbidden, THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR being entitled to refuse or withdraw access and use at any time.
- IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATION
THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR, in fulfilling the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services Act 34/2002 of 11 July 2002, hereby informs you that:
Organization name: TRANZACTIVISM
There are various methods of contacting us as detailed below:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
All notices and communications between Users and THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR will be deemed effective for all purposes.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USAGE
Access to the website and its’ services is unrestricted and free of charge. However, the use of certain services as offered on the website may be based on the prior completion of the corresponding form as set out by THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR.
The user guarantees the authenticity and current validity of all data disclosed to THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR, and will be the sole party responsible for any false or untrue declarations given.
The user undertakes expressly to make appropriate use of the content and services of THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR, and not, amongst others, to use them in order to:
a) Distribute content of a nature that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in defense of terrorism or, in general, in violation of the law or public decency.
b) Insert computer viruses in the network or perform actions liable to alter, disturb, interrupt or generate errors or damage in the electronic documentation, information or physical and logistical systems of THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR or of third parties, or to obstruct the access of other users on the website and to its services by means of the mass consumption of the digital resources by means of which THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR provides its services.
c) Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR or third parties, in order to extract information.
d) Supplant the identity of any other user.
e) Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or conduct any other form of public communication, transformation or modification of content, unless authorization by the owner has been previously given in line with the corresponding rights, or if such action is legally permitted. Please see our agreement on Creative Commons.
f) Gather data for advertising purposes or to send advertising of any kind or sales communication or any other of a commercial nature without prior request and permission.
All website content; such as texts, photographs, images, icons, technology, software and its graphic design and source codes constitute a collective piece of work, the management of which belongs to THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR, without these being understood as assigned to the user, none of this content may be used beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, the users accessing this website may view the content and, where applicable, create authorised private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties nor installed on servers connected to networks, and are not subjected to any type of commercial exploitation.
Furthermore, any distinctive signs of any kind appearing on the website are property of THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR, and use of or access to them may not be understood to vest in the user any form of right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the content or any other act not expressly authorised by the holder of the exploitation rights is encouraged.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not in any case signify the existence of a relationship between THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR and the owner of the website to which it is linked, nor does it signify the acceptance and approval by THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR of the content or services therein. Anyone who wishes to establish a hyperlink must do so by means of previous written permission from THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the homepage or landing page of our website, therefore you must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about THE FACILITATOR OF THE WEB, or include illegal content, contrary to good and public order.
THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR accepts no responsibility for the way in which each user makes use of the materials made available on this website, nor for any actions performed on the basis thereof.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY IN ACCESS AND USAGE
The content of this website is general in nature and is intended purely for information purposes, without any full guarantee of access to all content, nor the fully comprehensive, accurate, valid or current status thereof, nor its suitability or fitness for any one specific purpose.
THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR waives any liability for damages and losses of any kind, to the extent permitted by the legal regulations, which may result from:
- Inability to access the website or a lack of accuracy, precision, comprehensiveness and/or the latest content, or the existence of any type of fault or defect in the content transmitted, distributed, stored, made available and accessed via the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or any other elements in the content that could cause alterations to computer systems, electronic documents or data of the users.
- A breach of laws, good faith, public order, and this present legal notice as a consequence of the improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR does not accept liability for any third-party actions that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, corporate secrets, reputational rights, personal and family privacy and own image, or the regulations governing unfair competition and unlawful advertising.
- We do however take responsibility for trying to create a brighter healthier world and would appreciate being invited to any activity creating such a world.
THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR furthermore waives any liability regarding any information located outside the confines of this website and not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links appearing on this website is solely to inform users as to the existence of other sources capable of expanding on the content offered by this website. THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR does not guarantee and accepts no liability as regards the functionality or accessibility of the sites it is linked to, nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, and it will therefore likewise not be liable for any results obtained. THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR accepts no liability derived from the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
- PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF THE PERFORMANCE OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party believes that there are facts or circumstances revealing the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the webpages included within or accessible via the website, they must give notice of such to THE WEBSITE FACILITATOR, duly identifying them and specifying the alleged violations.
The administrative information provided via the website does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts which are required to be formally published in the official journals of public authorities, which constitute the sole instrument providing confirmation of the authenticity and content thereof. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide, without any purpose of legal validity. Although it´s all really a matter of conscience in the end.
- LEGAL NOTE
Tranzactivism is a cosmic organization of like vibrational beings who believe that transformation of all unhealthy situations is possible. However, the organization itself cannot represent the users before the Courts or in out of Court proceedings. Where suchrepresentation would be needed the organization would hire Licensed Lawyers to represent the users before the Courts or in out of Court proceedings, as the case may be. Let´s stick together and make a beautiful world happen. Un otro mundo es posible. Long live the 100%