Spread the word.
Here are the top 10 ways people give away their power:
- Asking others what they should do.
- Thinking God decides who gets what.
- Worrying about how their dream will come true.
- Thinking they have dues to pay.
- Attaching to unimportant details and outcomes.
- Believing in soul mates.
- Thinking karma or spiritual contracts are absolute.
- Fear of anything, especially falling in love.
- Waiting for everything to be just right before acting.
- Choosing to be unhappy.
Understand the truth and you will soar.
Empower yourself and you will realize you are already living your dreams.
Use this list as a basis for discussion in your activist group, community or circle of friends.
REDO PLACE AND DATE ON THIS FORM,
THEN PRINT OUT A FEW BEFORE GOING OUT TO A PROTEST
OR ANY PLACE WHERE YOU WILL BE DOING A PUBLIC INTERVENTION.
When an authority gets all up in your face or misuses their power, you can fill out one of these and hand it to them.
Be ready to hold the space and fulfill the fine.
Sometimes meetings are just to feel things out
and can stay loose and informal,
and sometimes you need to get things done.
How to facilitate freethinkers to rally as a group?
Una letanía en Faroes mientras bailando con alas en España con una viking Argenteniana y una tropa de todos edades, hasta el pápa estaba involucrado…
There´s a man in New York who is not afraid of asking difficult questions…nor does he balk at wearing all his trash for 30 days.
Now, that´s my kind of hero.